VEC is an expert in marine infrastructure, with experience delivering construction, installation, maintenance and upgrade services for a range of assets.
We have performed works on a number of major marine assets across Tasmania, including Princes Wharf, Grafton Wharf and Strahan Wharf and Seawall.
Drawing on our extensive experience in bridge and structure construction, our key capabilities include:
- Wharf upgrades and construction.
- Floating pontoon construction.
- Removal and installation of cathodic protection systems.
- Removal of redundant bollards, as well as refurbishment of existing bollards.
- Supply and installation of reinforced concrete pile caps and new fender units.
- Supply and installation of wharf furniture including access ladders, handrails and other steel works.