Our versatile piling plant, equipment and in-house engineering allows our team to build the right foundations for our customers' infrastructure.
We are a leading manufacturer in Tasmania for pre-stressed and conventionally reinforced concrete piles.
We offer state-of-the-art equipment and services to deliver in even the most difficult of ground conditions including driving of steel, concrete and timber piles.
· Junttan pile rig, capable of driving concrete, steel and timber piles up to 18 metres. The rig also features a rotary auger for pre-drilling
· Excavators in the 30 to 38 tonne class with a range of piling hammers, with or without leader mast
· TR40 drilling attachment, with telescoping kelly bars
· Movax side grip vibratory hammers
· A splice and pile design service
VEC also has capability to perform in-house Pile Driving Analyser (PDA) testing and analysing using the CAPWAP® software.
Our extensive experience, dedicated teams and in-house machinery ensure we deliver safe, efficient and cost-effective piling and foundation services for our customers.